Gelsoft Society - Training Session with OutKast Junior League
DISCLAIMER: Unfortunately tickets are not transferable or refundable.
Welcome Gelsoft Society Members!
Come learn the in's and out's of Gelsoft and SpeedQB with the OutKast Junior League. Find out about strategy, communication and agility in this 2 hour session on our Gelsoft competition field.
This session is designed for intermediate or expert junior players looking for a challenge.
If it is your first time, please visit out New Players Guide for more information about what to expect!
If you have any questions, you can e-mail us any time with your enquiry and we will be glad to help!
- One ticket allows one person entry into the game area to participate in the events.
- We recommend you arrive 30 mins prior to session start to prepare and sign documentation.
- Every participant is required to sign a waiver. Players under 18 require a parent or guardian to allow them to play. Parents/Guardians must be present at sign-in to verify their waiver. You can find the waiver forms here:
- Late arrivals may be prevented from some game modes or rounds for the safety of everyone.
- Always follow the instructions given by the referees, they are there to ensure everyone has a fantastic experience safely!
- Indoor CQB sessions run for approximately 180 mins with breaks between rounds.
- All Gel blasters must be transported to and from the event in a carry bag or case as per QLD law.
We reserve the right to remove or eject players who are endangering, harassing or not abiding by the rules set by the referees. Referees are there to ensure fun gameplay for everyone and players must abide by their rulings.
- We do not supervise minors outside of games and are not responsible for actions taken by them at Gelsoft Australia. Parents/Guardians of Minors must be present during sessions.
- Gelsoft Australia is a drug and alcohol free zone!