SpeedBrawl - A 3v3 Tournament for Everyone
- Welcome to Gelsoft Australia's very first SpeedBrawl event -
Speedbrawl is a 3 versus 3 fast paced, teamwork focused competitive event that rewards communication, agility and reflexes. With a first-place cash prize of $2000 as well as giveaways and lucky door prizes, we hope to create an exciting, engaging and amazing day for seasoned players as well as people wanting to try competitive play for the first time!
Open to all Gelsofters ages 12 and over, this event is a double elimination competition that will take place in an open competitive field (SpeedQB style) and will feature flag captures as the main scoring system. We encourage all players who are interested in testing their competitive skills to come and participate in a fun day out!
When: 25th July 2021, Team Arrival 8am, Intended Finish 7pm.
Where: Gelsoft Australia, 72 Link Drive, Yatala, QLD 4207
Prize: $2000 cash first place winner. Lucky door prizes and giveaways on the day.
Entry: $225 per team (3 participants and up to 2 substitutes)
Important Information - Please read before purchasing.
- One team per ticket. A organization may have up to 3 separate teams register.
- Gelsoft Australia is a drug and alcohol free zone.
- Once you purchase your ticket, a e-mail will be sent to your address with registration information on 12th June or later. This ticket will contain required registration information for your team for the day.
- Registration forms will be due for all teams by 11th July 2021. Changes can be made to roster after this date however must be communicated to the relevant parties.
- Full Rules and Regulations will be provided to all teams prior to the event and on the day. We reserve the right to make amendments and changes to these rules if they are deemed necessary.
- Events may be livestreamed and recorded. By purchasing a ticket you understand and agree that your team may be broadcast publicly.
- Judges and Referees will be present and their decision is final. A appeal process is allowed and details are available on the full rules listing.
Barring technical difficulties, matches will be streamed online for participants to enjoy and review. We hope to make this event as fair, challenging and exciting for people as possible and are open to any questions you may have.
For more information, please consult the full rules and FAQ, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for enquires not listed on our documentation. We also have a discord where we will be releasing updates and answering questions, you can find that here.
Have fun and happy blasting!
To register your team please click HERE.